BRM Magazine Jan 2024
BRM Jan includes:
Four amazing layouts including; Collingwood (OO), Henstride (N), Norwich Central (O), Chitterne (EM). We show you how to model a countryside stile, model a Santa train, TT:120 laying track and lots more. Plus, reviews of the new Rapido Wisbech and Upwell tramcars, Dapol GWR toplight coaches, Heljan Deltic plus many more! As well as that a round-up of the latest headines from the model railway world this month.
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription!
BRITISH RAILWAY MODELLING (BRM) | JAN 24
FOUR AMAZING LAYOUTS
* Collingwood (OO)
* Henstride (N)
* Norwich Central (O)
* Chitterne (EM)
• How to model a countryside stile
• Two ways of modifying railway arches
• How to model a Santa train for Christmas
• TT:120 project - laying track
• Build an eye-catching micro diorama for your stock
• How to give a second-hand canopy a new lease of life
• Reviews of the new Rapido Wisbech and Upwell tramcars, Dapol GWR toplight coaches, Heljan Deltic plus much more
• A round-up of the latest headlines from the model railway world this month
Enjoy the issue!
Subscribe today to help take your scale modelling to the next level: https://www.world-of-railways.co.uk/Store/Subscriptions/british-railway-modelling